No Dogs or Italians AllowedInterdit aux chiens et aux Italienswith Ariane Ascaride
Early 20th century, Northern Italy. The Ughetto family, living through difficult times, dreams of a better future abroad. The story tells of Luigi Ughetto crossing the Alps to start a new life in France, thus changing the destiny of his beloved family forever. His grandson travels back in time revisiting their history, in an intimate dialogue with his grandmother Cesira.
- nationalityFrance, Belgium, Switzerland, Italy
- running time1h10
- rights end01/09/2030
- filmed inFrance, Italy
- distributorINDIE SALES COMPANY
- executive producersVivement Lundi !
- co-producersLes films du tambour de soie
- song writersNicola Piovani
- 1technical resource
- 2educational resources